Oakasfan
I really dont think you believe more than half the things you say. You make outlandish statements just because it gets your rocks off. No offense. The police only protect the rich ! What a dumb fuckin statement.
If that were true, and its not even close, why do cops face never ending backlash when they initiated stop and frisk and actually lowered the crime rate? Why do cops face backlash when there is more of a police presence in high crime area’s?
Why is there always backlash when the police throw criminals from high crime areas in prison. People in low income/ bkack neighborhoods complain about the high rate of crime and then when the police aggressively go after the criminals, they start crying about racism. Even though many of the cops themselves are black amd hispanic. Im not smart enough to understand that logic or lack thereof.
Almost every day i see articles about arrests of gang members and drug gangs in low income areas. Who’s making the arrests, the tooth fairy!!, give me a fuckin break.

Last edited by Right_Pride; 06/05/18 10:28 AM.