Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by hoodlum
I'm pretty privy 2 this organization (Phila.) when it comes 2 back in the day material..but I found myself wondering...there was a rumor yrs. ago that b 4 Salvie Testa was whacked.. he & Scarfo had an argument in Scarf's apt. or office on Georgia ave. & Scarfo threw Salvie out of the place....anybody know any details specifically (Hey Serp...) about the argument besides the usual Salvie /Maria stuff??

Obviously I had no real inside knowledge of what was going on because I was a neighbor and friends not involved in there family but as soon as that it was said once or twice we were all so close that many herd certain things .

The Chuckie thing is huge and it’s that favor for Chuckie that Nick did was the reason Nick had such a hatred to Chuckie when Chuckie did not act like a underboss of a major crime family should and that killed Nick.

I did hear something and I herd it was at a dinner around here where a argument or some truths were brought up about Salvie and that’s when it started and it was also said that a other time was down in Scarf Inc. office but I never was told any more and did not hear anything else .

Now that does not mean that it did not happen it just may mean that the hunting of Salvie shut all that talk off like it should have.

So I have no proof or a reliable person to say that it was true it was all bar talk around friends family and spouses that it started with and of course after Salvie death nobody was bringing up the past of people that were close so it never came back up.

Thanx Serp..I know u don't post much anymore ,but still survey the threads,,.. I appreciate the feedback. u always r a good source.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...