Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Pogo the Clown from Black Hand compiled that information, by the way, in case anyone was wondering.

Nicky I put the blackhand forum link and never said that I made the list.

I don't really see what Furio did wrong here. He posted the link to Black Hand, never once inferring the information was his own. What more can he do?

Does Pogo the Clown credit the person he took this information from, the one who compiled the FBI files, every time he posts this stuff? This stuff didn't originate from his research so he has no reason to be claiming ownership of it. Likewise, if it's public domain or came from a Freedom of Information request, it's not his to own either.

Seriously, if you want to claim ownership over shit like this, do what Capeci, Anastasia and Raab did, and get a college degree, pound the pavement and develop your own sources; not just access a file and start acting like you own shit because you were the first person to access it, and copy and paste it.

Just my two cents. Cos Furio is good people and I've seen him catch shrapnel for this before, but nine times out of ten he will post a source for stuff like this, and if he doesn't, it's a genuine error.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.