Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
This goes back to Vincent Basciano. Salvatore Montagna was accepted by the other crews as he was friendlier with them, so Vinny Gorgeous tapped him but the Bronx crew did not trust him, and was keeping tabs on him. There has been two acting capos since DeFilippo passed away, Tony and Zummo both in jail, the official Capo is either "The Nose" or "Louie Haha".

Are you saying that DeFilippo was the "official capo" of the Bronx crew at the time of his death? I sure hope not...

You've named Damiano Zummo, but there is no evidence that he is Bronx-based at all. Who is the "Tony" you mentioned?

And regarding "The Nose" (Michael Mancuso), he is, as of 2015, the family's official boss. He was first named boss in Sep. 2012 and has since held on to that title. We know this for a fact and the feds have confirmed that he was behind John Palazzolo's promotion to acting boss and the near-miss of an "internecine family war" in 2015.

And regarding "Louie Haha." He is based in Brooklyn, and was part of the crew that Vinny TV took over. I don't think he has ever been linked to the Bronx.

Where did you get this misinformation, Giacomo?

Attanasio also owned a house in New Jersey, does that make him the Capo of New Jersey? No. He was raised in Westchester, and you can find evidence of him rubbing shoulders with Genovese and Lucchese members, he just happened to join the Bonanno Family when they were looking for members in the 1970's and him moving to Brooklyn. Just because one lives in one borough, does not mean they do not have soldiers in another borough. Tony Green had influence in the Bronx and Manhattan, but he is from East Meadows.

Have you got anything, whatsoever, to show that Louie haha was the Bronx crew's capo and was a Bronx-based mobster? Because you are the first person I have seen to link him to the Bronx. Not to mention the fact that, while he was capo (1984-Late 1996), there were various other capos in the Bronx which conflict with your information.
Before you ask what I have to link him to the Brooklyn/Bensonhurst crew, look no further:
Here's what the Bensonhurst crew looked like in 2002, courtesy of JD's website, right here. http://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2018/01/bonanno-family-2002-text.html - JD's credentials are legit, and is generally regarded as a goldmine for mob information which he receives from FBI files.

3. Peter 'Petey Rabbit' Calabrese (54y)
Acting: Vincent 'Vinny TV' Badalamenti (44y)

Soldiers
- Vincent 'Elmo' Amarante (47y)
- Baldassare 'Baldo' Amato (51y) (IP)
- Louis 'Louie Ha-Ha' Attanasio (58y) [Recently Demoted]
- Robert 'Bobby Ha-Ha' Attanasio (57y)
- Anthony Calabrese (34y)
- John 'Johnny Green' Faraci (80y)

Throughout the 1980s, Attanasio was involved in a Brooklyn numbers racket along with capos Gabe Infanti, Alfred 'Al Walker' Embarrato, Anthony 'T.G.' Graziano, and family underboss Joseph 'Big Joey' Massino. He operated "number holes" in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. https://scholar.google.co.nz/schola...anasio+infanti&hl=en&as_sdt=2006

Notice that none of these locations are in the Bronx.

Also, Cesare Bonventre was a Brooklyn-based capo (if you want proof on that one, I'll happily provide). Louie Attanasio, Peter Calabrese, and Bobby Attanasio murdered Bonventre in 1984, and Attanasio coincidentally became capo... You want me to believe he became capo over a Bronx crew after that?

Are you telling me that the ******* across the street can't find the reports on Zumma from the late 1990's and early 2000's, nor the big one from the Lucchese wiretap about the Bonanno's making too many members and Zumma's name popped up?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Prove me wrong.
Just naming things don't make them true, You actually have to back up your statements with fact.

On Patty from the Bronx. Officially he was not the Capo and Basciano was, then Sal the Iron Worker was, then Tony as acting but only identified as a soldier. Unofficially DeFilippo was seen as the Capo while Montagna was seen as the official acting boss.

And where was Anthony Frascone in all of this? Nicholas Pisciotti? Dominick Cicale?

And you haven't addressed the fact that Mikey Nose is the family's confirmed official boss, not a capo, or the fact Joseph Sabella was a Bronx capo.