Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
This goes back to Vincent Basciano. Salvatore Montagna was accepted by the other crews as he was friendlier with them, so Vinny Gorgeous tapped him but the Bronx crew did not trust him, and was keeping tabs on him. There has been two acting capos since DeFilippo passed away, Tony and Zummo both in jail, the official Capo is either "The Nose" or "Louie Haha".

Are you saying that DeFilippo was the "official capo" of the Bronx crew at the time of his death? I sure hope not...

You've named Damiano Zummo, but there is no evidence that he is Bronx-based at all. Who is the "Tony" you mentioned?

And regarding "The Nose" (Michael Mancuso), he is, as of 2015, the family's official boss. He was first named boss in Sep. 2012 and has since held on to that title. We know this for a fact and the feds have confirmed that he was behind John Palazzolo's promotion to acting boss and the near-miss of an "internecine family war" in 2015.

And regarding "Louie Haha." He is based in Brooklyn, and was part of the crew that Vinny TV took over. I don't think he has ever been linked to the Bronx.

Where did you get this misinformation, Giacomo?

Attanasio also owned a house in New Jersey, does that make him the Capo of New Jersey? No. He was raised in Westchester, and you can find evidence of him rubbing shoulders with Genovese and Lucchese members, he just happened to join the Bonanno Family when they were looking for members in the 1970's and him moving to Brooklyn. Just because one lives in one borough, does not mean they do not have soldiers in another borough. Tony Green had influence in the Bronx and Manhattan, but he is from East Meadows.

Are you telling me that the ******* across the street can't find the reports on Zumma from the late 1990's and early 2000's, nor the big one from the Lucchese wiretap about the Bonanno's making too many members and Zumma's name popped up?

On Patty from the Bronx. Officially he was not the Capo and Basciano was, then Sal the Iron Worker was, then Tony as acting but only identified as a soldier. Unofficially DeFilippo was seen as the Capo while Montagna was seen as the official acting boss.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green