Originally Posted by Right_Pride
I totally disagree with you, i think you are 100% wrong. President Trump’s stance on kneeling during the anthem is authentic. The NFL players work for a corporation and they do NOT have the right to kneel. Its totally disrespectful and no one wants to see it. Most of it is a bunch of show boating so a few guys can feel important. Rosanne Barr worked for a corporation and was fired for saying something her superiors disagreed with. There is no first amendment right when you are an employee. The NFL players are there to entertain us , not try and act like a bunch of black panthers from the 1960’s. I dont want my kids seeing that nomsense and either do millions of other americans. There are brave men amd woman who lost their lives fighting for the meaning of that flag not to mention countless amounts who were severely wounded and lost limbs. Then you have a bunch of shit heads who get paid millions of dollars to play with a friggin ball who would never have the guts to fight in a war! Give me a break! They kneel, they get fined and fired.
Then lets see if the want to play black panther when their piggy banks start getting empty.

What is there to agree or disagree with? I'm asking what people think about the president using his influence to forcibly change the way a private business operates in order to boost his own political clout, not whether or not you agree with kneeling during the anthem. You're happy about this because it's for something you agree with, I understand that, but what if the shoe was on the other foot? I'm sure you would not be alright with the president using their status to influence private business if it was something you did not personally agree with. Or are you trying to tell me that you're ok with sitting politicians stepping into the private sector and forcing businesses to do as they say?

Last edited by RollinBones; 06/01/18 04:02 PM.