Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Right_Pride
Gotti and his crew really didnt fear anyone. They had a large crew and they earned which meant they were protected. I highly doubt gotti was afraid of jimmy burke, i think thta notion is terribly exaggerated. Gotti had a lot of juice and was friends with a lot of guys even from different families. He was well liked despite what the media conveyed. As he got older, everyone wanted to be around him, he was like a drug.

LMAO. Im sorry i dont know where this idea comes from that Gotti feared nobody. Like Jackie posted above its a known fact that gotti was scared shitless of demeo. Gene gotti was caught on wiretap admitting that his brother wanted no part of demeo. Anthony Casso was another guy gotti wanted no part of. After angelo stupidly botched a hit on Casso gotti desperately tried to make peace with gaspipe and even after that casso was still killing gambino members like eddie lino and gotti didnt do a damn thing. So yes gotti was a tough guy but certainly not totally fearless

Where is th reproof that he was in fear of Demeo?

there are wiretaps of gene gotti in 1982 when paul was looking to kill demeo and he went to gotti and according to gene gotti wanted absolutely no part because roy had a "army of killers" behind him