Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Aren't all religious leaders fake? They all believe in fictional gods.

Nice try at trying to turn it into a religious topic. The fact is that attacks on Whites are ignored or downplayed by racial social justice pimps like Shaprton, while anything they can play up that happed to a black person at the hands of a white person is a rally call for protests and a long series of press conferences and demands for apologies.

Thanx jace 4 speaking what I was thinking &wanted 2 say but wanted 2 avoid ,,but u r 100% true....poor Oak I strongly believe is an Atheist.....AKA..Damned 4 hell when the time comes 2 meet his maker...#1 commandment.."Thou Shall not be false gods before Me".....

Exactly something a religious huckster like Sharpton would say. Telling someone they're going to some fictional place called "hell" instead of responding directly to their argument is the exact kind of spin all religions are known for. At least western religions.

Never did I say YOU were going to hell , I merely implied that Atheists might be headed there, which , now that I reflect on it , it was kind of an asinine statement, if someone chooses 2 not believe in anything , that is their bizwax , I don't carewhat other ppl believe & u never said u were an Atheist anyways.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...