Originally Posted by hoodlum
Dues....u r the fuckin' true best man of this board...no disrespect 2 anyone else I converse with on a regular basis,,,but so glad u salute our Men in Service....My new next door neighbor is 54 like us & is a life time Marine..I love when he comes home & we bullshit around our backyards....stories & bbq & some lager..it makes life better..my shitty shovel broke while shoveling the last snow & here he came w/ his quasi cool ass shovel & helped clear us out...always trying 2 help someone else...a true Man of Men...I also feel more safe when he's home....not that we live in a bad area (very nice actually) but still .....I know he's locked & glocked @ home ..I saw some of his arsenal 1 nite...we r fuckin' safe!!!

Thank you Sir, you can buy a house anywhere but.... you cannot buy your neighbors.
If you have neighbor you like , love or respect and get along. Your home is much more valuable than you think..
It’s very important, I am surrounded by only people I know , love and Trust and that is one of my most special Blessings.

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Up late watching the Godfather Epic.

May you all have a wonderful Memorial Day! Remember what is important and the sacrifices others have made.

Yes, right on Gio

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
going to play catch with my dog at the park
btw dues my friend how is your lab ?

Very Nice, enjoy Meyer, thanks ....he is doing fine now. Thanks for asking my friend.

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Watching the Yankees/Astros game on ESPN while surfing the web

Yanks are Solid

Originally Posted by thedudeabides87
Watching the Mets and enjoying some bbq with my pops

@dues
I was in FLA a few years ago met up with my buddy and his dad, we were getting cigars and some drinks. My friends dad bought a couple boxes one being named El Cheapo I asked him if he ever gets "expensive" cigars he response (priceless in my mind) "You know sometimes I just like the taste of dead leaves in my mouth" he sticks with the El Cheapo

Mets have been hard to WATCH, today was unreal, enjoy hanging with your Dad.

I have friend who we both callenge each other to Find a cheap cigar that taste as good or better than some of the pricey cigars.

I won that with a great find and love to smoke them with him and share with others.

Happy Memorial Day Men.

Everyone Have a Wonderful Positive week, be HAPPY and keep me updated.
Great Crew Here, be well guys.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.