Originally Posted by SC
Originally Posted by Ciment
Why don't you look at the first example I gave you ? Him saying who the fuck are you ? You never responded about be swearing back to them ?
How would you like it if I were to say the same to you ?

I like how you chose the least offensive. I take back my words earlier about the neutrality part. You definitely give them preference.

If that is what you want, so be it , I am willing to go on. I know others on this board feel the same way but will not say anything.

I did respond to that cursing (I added it to my reply a few posts up). I even added a suggestion on how to respond to that.

As far as your opinion of me as a moderator, that's your opinion and you're welcome to it. But you're wrong.

With all due respect you did not answer if someone on this board would say to you what Cook said to me.
Who the fuck you are ?

Would you be thin skinned and accept that ?

I showed I am thick skinned a number of times because I said on several occasions that I was willing to move on.
In my life time I have been called a lot worse I do not need a lesson on thick skin. What I was looking for is fairness. I believe I was always polite in explaining my case. Unless there is a political motive and someone wants me off this board you will not have anymore problems from me.