Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
It's a pity they don't take a stand against stuff like battery of women, rape, and dog fighting..

That is the best post in this thread so far. Oak, there is a difference between company time and an employee time. As long as the Company time follows the guidelines, then there is nothing illegal about it. The players are on company time when they hit the field, or do a press conference. Now when a player is approached while not on company time, and gives a statement on the street or restraunt, that many people do not like, the Company can not do anything about it, maybe bench them for a game or two, but that was the athletes personal time, and should not he punished, as that statement is the player's belief and is protected by the first amendment. I really want to see how many players are going to stay in the locker room, till it is ready for the coin toss.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green