Originally Posted by SC
Originally Posted by Ciment
I agree both Oak and Cookcounty make inflammatory comments on a regular basis and get away with it.

OK, I'll bite. Show me a few examples.

They will make for example an indirect statement like Trump supporters are stupid, racist and other race baiting remarks just to get conservatives on this board mad and that is when things go out of control.

I was smart enough not to fall for it for risk of being suspended or kicked out but I have been referred to as a racist, fascist and other for defending Trump.Some individuals did deserve to be suspended by you for racial remarks made and you did the right thing; but the two individuals in question are the ones in many cases fueling the fire and they go unpunished. As long as there is race baiting on this board by democrats or republicans there will be future outbursts.

Please view these remarks coming from me alone, I do not fight other peoples battles and thank you for giving me this opportunity to express myself. I know the job of a moderator is very difficult at times when trying to show neutrality.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/24/18 06:09 PM.