Originally Posted by SC
dom, there is a lot more than meets the eye with Aces/Belmont and I'm not gonna get into it now or here. But I can say that "their" suspension is well within board policy about arguing a moderator's decision in public. "They" are not long for these boards.

I can say without fear of being proved wrong that my own political beliefs have absolutely no bearing on any rulings I have made here. While I don't like Donald Trump I have little use for ANY politicians, Democrat or Republican. IMO they're ALL crooks. That being said I again state that NOBODY was ever suspended for speaking their views supporting a particular politician. The one thing I cannot stand is a member flaming someone else over these views. Nobody here is perfect, and I'm sure as hell not perfect. There is a chance I've missed a flaming post or two (it's virtually impossible to read every single message here). If you think I've missed a flaming post made by an individual please bring it to my attention, but keep political views out of it. The only way around this completely is to disallow any political discussions at all on the GBB (and quite frankly I'm in favor of that).

(and quite frankly I'm in favor of that)........That has also crossed my mind more than once.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...