Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by SoCalGangs
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by Slimshady
I mean like a street gang. In a street gang u could get killed if u wear the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood. In cosa nostra the chances of u gettin killed are not likely. Thier almost like UN.

......You could get for killed being alleged snitch, rival associates, not kicking up in a timely fashion and still face the same chance of being locked up.
You don't get killed for colors , which is grossly misinformed, but general things such as money, camaraderie issues, and snitches in street gangs.
I know that last part cause I been around them. Hell, unlike LCN it's not even a commitment to be a career criminal.

I agree with this. Maybe the only difference is in this modern era it is more dangerous to be a street gang member than a member of LCN. But 40-50+ years ago it was the opposite by far.

Another thing to point out to OP question is that you can’t just suddenly decide to join a street gang one day. It’s not like applying for a new job.

Maybe with the right dedication and connections you can get into a motorcycle club, but not a street gang.

SoCalGangs

I would say it still was fairly dangerous as is today being a gang member. It depends on your location and scenario as well.

You could be right. I’m only going by what people on this forum say about LCN not doing as many hits as they used to in the past.