Originally Posted by SoCalGangs
Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by SoCalGangs
Yeah the Left is bad. Now back to topic.

mS 13 is just under a much bigger microscope then other gangs. You have cases of individual members doing over the top heinous crimes that make for good sensational headlines but as I’ve said many times, overall they’re just another gang. Gangs commit crimes, surprise surprise. But most gang crimes make the local news and its forgotten about a day later but MS13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites.

Some of those articles are mentioning MS 13 and ISIS in the same sentences. Ridiculous.

I like how the left softens the narrative and makes these animals humans and want to give them sanctuary. These over the top heinous crimes are frequent and promoted by MS-13 gangs as a whole and not by individual members.

You sound too politically charged to be objective. All I’m saying is when you put it into perspective, MS13 isn’t above and beyond more of a threat then most other established street gangs in America. What Ms 13 in El Salvador does is one thing but I’m talking in the US. There’s thousands of these guys spread around and these articles can barely dig up a few dozen incidences that sound terrifying. I don’t like MS 13, and I could care less if every last one of them gets deported or goes straight to prison. I’ve been to their main neighborhoods in LA and been around some and I cringe that they get notoriety for being something they wish they were.

I would of answered you more objectively but your statement was politically charged as well. Example, "but MS-13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites."

I do agree in part about them being more under the microscope and they doing heinous crimes. It stands to reason that they would be the focus of attention but I disagree about them being just another gang. It is one thing about gangs killing each other but it is another when they prey on innocent victims, under age girls and using machetes to inflict more pain. Furthermore it is condoned by the MS-13 organization as a whole and not by individual members. It is a requirement for membership.