Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by Irishman12
[So, still think AR-15's are the problem or did yesterday's shooting in Texas not quantify as a mass shooting? 10 dead and 10 injured. Also, please tell me again how the NRA was responsible for yesterday's shooting?

What does yesterday's shooting have to do with the Youtube shooting? 10 died yesterday. Only 1 death in the youtube shooting, the shooter. That is not a mass shooting. Would you stop grasping at straws?

I already explained how the NRA is culpable for all gun violence today. In several comments. Scroll up or search my comment history.

Both of them didn't use AR-15's. As you said in your own words "we'll discuss them when they do." Well, a pistol was used in the YouTube shooting, although, in your mind it doesn't quantify as a mass shooting since only 3 people where shot and no fatalities other than the shooter herself. But what about yesterday? A shotgun and a pistol were used. No AR-15. Still think the weapon is the problem and not the individual?

And no, I'm still a little fuzzy on the NRA's role yesterday. Care to elaborate?