Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by Irishman12
What about all the kids who bullied and tormented this kid?

There's no evidence this ever happened.

Sorry, that must have been the "right wing propaganda" that I've been influenced by talking. Apologies.

It still can be used as a weapon.

Because it's the truth. If he had used a knife rather than a gun, would you be advocating for a ban on any and all knives? Probably not.

If pigs could fly...

When someone kills 59 people and injures 851 others with one knife attack, let me know.

So now we're quantifying it now? What's the number the knife attack has to be up to in order to ban them as well? London's is a lot lower than 59 dead and 851 wounded.

Already did. Ever hear of the YouTube shooter?

Not a mass shooting. Only death was the shooter.

Boy, you like to make the rules up as we go along, don't you? Not a mass shooting? 3 people were shot and injured during this spree. Would you still say this wasn't a mass shooting if those 3 individuals died along with the shooter? So what's the number that qualifies as a mass shooting?

Yes, the pursuit of happiness. The pursuit of happiness is not a guarantee.

Never said it was. However, the pursuit itself is denied if one is constantly intimidated by right wing extremists in their community wielding assault weapons.

This is what I love about liberals, everything's all about feelings and how things make you feel. Here's a line I'll throw at you that I'm sure you've already heard before as well: my rights don't stop where your feelings begin. Sorry you're feeling intimidated by the right wing extremists in your community wielding assault weapons. If that's the case, what about my pursuit of happiness if I'm too afraid somebody might mug/rob/assault me on a train to New York City to visit for the day?

Also, pretty sure just walking around with assault weapons is illegal.

Pretty sure it isn't. If your'e gong to be such a gun advocate, you might want to learn the facts.

Really? I can into a bank, government building, grocery store, movie theater with an AR-15? Man, I didn't realize I was doing it all wrong this entire time? Forget the concealed carry permit then. I'm bringing the heat so people can see I'm armed and will think twice before trying anything on me!

Debt isn't a form of slavery? Student loans, car loans, mortgages? What would you call it?

You said the government was enslaving you. What does your debt to private banks have to do with the government?

The student loans are federal. They cannot be forgiven, even in cases of bankruptcy. The only way they're off the books is if they're paid in full, or I die before then. Sounds like slavery to me. Slavery to the system. Taxes as well. Why should Uncle Sam take money out of my check to fund his wars overseas? Or to send aid to a foreign country?