Originally Posted by Revis_Island
Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by m2w
i think matteo messina denaro is richer than mogilevich, italian police seized 1,5 billion euros to him (only the part seized)

In January 2010, police seized construction companies, villas, shops and vehicles worth some 550 million euros from a western Sicilian construction magnate, Rosario Cascio, believed to be one of the main bankrollers and money launderers for Messina Denaro. Together with 700 million euros in assets taken from supermarket magnate Giuseppe Grigoli at the end of 2008 and 200 million euros from construction tycoon Francesco Pecora in November 2009.In September 2010, police seized a record amount of assets worth 1.5 billion euros from a Sicilian businessman Vito Nicastri accused of working with Messina Denaro. He had invested in wind and solar energy sources, as a way of laundering money.

Are there any estimates on how much more he has? And I wonder if he has more than the current ndrangheta bosses. My guess would be that he’s probably just as rich as them if not more so.

He probably is there with the top Ndrangheta bosses. He has been on the top of the game for a long time. Im pretty sure he is a multi billionaire.