Originally Posted by CartelSpy
Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Yes african american have a large network. I thinks the african american organized crime groups are linked to many other organized crime groups around the world. Black american do import drugs to the US with the help of their connections, from many hispanics or black countries. Lets not forget, the US is the biggest market for drugs. Groups like BMF, JBM, GDs and others are well know. But their are other groups that are in the shadows, until the FBI or the news start talking about them.

They are also in gambling, money laundering, scams and i’m sure white collar crime.

I think the biggest problem about black organized crime in the US, is gangbanging. Gangbanging doesn’t help a group to grow, because gangbanging make hustlings more difficult, because of the attention of laws enforcement and other gangs.

What's the reason for "gang banging" in African American hoods/gangs? Is it personal/turf/vs crew vs crew etc. or what? I never really understood or dared to dig into the American gang life like the cartels and simply went with the simplification of these gangs by the general public and on these forums.

The reason for it is highly personal vendetta and/or money. It seems to be overgeneralized that every conflict involves turf or is even gangbanging at alll. Sometimes people and media automatically label a domestic violence situation involving gang members as gang-related and/or gangbanging.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb