No clue what Peter Gotti title is although if Capeci still says Boss then I would defer to him but I think the arrest of his
Son as a Bonanno associate in the Howard Beach crew where the Gambinos are also very strong likely means
Peter has almost no pull in family operations anymore. Very likely the Gambinos wanted nothing to do him and possibly the Gotti name.

A Gambino in NJ huh ? Their clout in NJ has really shrunk so not surprised he is working as they have taken a back seat to the west side and Lucchese In bookmaking and loan sharking and the west side dominates the construction , trucking , union , port , garbage rackets in NJ

They probably on the same level as North Philly if that and I wouldn’t be surprised if their reduced rank
Was one of the reasons they allegedly teamed up with the Elizabeth crew to partner up connections and get a piece of whatever Construction rackets they can. I forget his name but that NJ Gambino that had a long last name that starts with an M is getting out soon or is out so maybe he can get things going again as he was highly respected in the area

Last edited by DB; 05/12/18 11:47 PM.