Ya very cool house guaranteed it's not considered a mansion nowadays but back in the 30s I'm sure it was looked at as a very big place to live in especially since they had majority of the Shelton Family that lived there or atleast all the grandkids had a place to run around on if you can imagine the picture I'm tryin to paint lol....would not consider it a plantation by any means but very big amount of property to have owned way back then...from looking at it towards the front its surrounded by pine trees and really cool black rod iron fence that looked very expensive back then also but behind the house sits a barn/farmhouse which is then surrounded by nothing but woods that I'm pretty sure would have to lead to if you would start walking from the back it will lead you to the old railroad tracks which then would lead you to Kickapoo creek where I have been told was a really cool place to swim in back in the old days and also stories are known of the creek back then to have taken some lives from drownings in parts where the current can be very strong and still floods Kickapoo road to this day at times I was told a relative on my mother side also died in that creek from diving in and low and behold was killed instantly from a sharp piece iron or metal maybe that went rite into there head and was found by a divers or a dive team back then because storied was told to my family by the friend the relative was with that when they dove in they never came back up I can't recall the name of the relative off top of head at moment just was told growing up to stay away the Kickapoo creek.