He may well of had a stash house here but I have never been informed of it or told of its location is only reason why I'm thinking they maybe confused with the Shelton house my great uncle on my mother side which was Italian his name was Dink Gianatti he was a mechanic for the Shelton Gang putting bullet proof on all there cars he had a friend who was caught in the Bureau County Liquor Bust I believe in 1938 a guy by the name of Frank Nizzia but my father who is Lebanese his uncle had a tavern called The Hitching Post at the bottom of Farmington Road and that's where Bernie Shelton the youngest of the brothers was shot and killed at in the parking lot I still have Bernies shoulder holster here at my house which was given to me by my mothers father which was given to him by my great uncle Dink...Peoria has very big and well known Lebanese community with lots of political power here from long time reigning Mayor Jim Maloof who has since passed away to Congressmen Ray LaHood who was with Obama Administration and also longtime Peoria County Sheriff George Shadid who also a Illinois Senator he has recently passed away also tho... I cherish both sides of my family Lebanese/Italian my father is a big shot City guy in the Union but I'm like the last of a dieing breed that really fell into the love and lifestyle of the Mafia I've had my fair share of trouble when I used to drive up to Chicago every now and then but those days are over for me lol....pretty much the most well known Italian family I would say in Peoria still to this day is the Agatucci Family they have had a very well known and long time running restaurant famous for there thin crust pizza which is actually called Agatuccis they just started selling there pizzas in major grocery store food chains like Krogers and Hy-Vee which I don't blame them cause it's all about making money