Where I live in Peoria about 3 hours South of Chicago better known as Little Chicago or The River City back in the 30s we had some Italians here that were running liquor for Capone who got caught in the infamous Bureau County Liquor Bust but Peoria also was home to The Shelton Gang ran by 3 brothers (Earl Shelton "Big Earl", Carl Shelton "Corky", and Bernie Shelton "Red") they were known for keeping Capone an Torrio out of the city but there main competition was a guy named Charlie Birger and his well known Shady Rest Gang...Shelton Family house which was considered a mansion back then still stands today just off of Farmington Road and had the street named Shelton Lane...a buddy of mine grandparents bought the house and still own it to this day I've been it once very nice old wood trim big ass oak staircase and a secret passage in the basement that leads underground all the way to the farmhouse in the backyard....Peoria is home to the oldest Outlaws MC chapter in Illinois to this day still and the Clubhouse is just 4 blocks down the road from the Shelton's home.