Originally Posted by cookcounty
@fatdom

Trump has shown the world how low americans can stoop

There's more civil unrest with him as president than the last 3 administrations combined

Why is Trump showing the world how low Americans can stoop? Because he believes in this country and putting it first? I'm all for helping my fellow neighbor and sending money overseas to those who need it. But let's take care of home first. Do you know the number of homeless we have in this country (especially those who are veterans)? Let's take care of our own first and then help out the rest of the world.

Originally Posted by Aces
Ok, its obvious cook county and oakasfan are the same person. Very Wierd!!!! Very George Soros’ish.
They both post the same nonsense with the same vernacular at almost the same exact time.

Irishman12
Great info buddy. Nice to see an honest guy who sticks to the facts.

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
So, is he bringing back the real manufacturing jobs like he promised? Or will he get started on that as soon as the nuclear saber rattling is over, which we know will be never?

Another liar-in-chief using foreign threats to distract from his domestic failures.

Trump is a fraud, and his supporters are suckers.

When Trump took office the unemployment rate was 4.8%. In October, November and December 2017, the rate dropped to a 17-year low of 4.1%.

The economy grew at an annual rate of 3.2% during the third quarter of 2017. That 3.2% growth-rate estimate is more than double the 1.5% growth recorded for the full year of 2016. And it’s even higher than the 2.9% real growth recorded in 2015, the best full-year figure for the Obama years.

The stock market has climbed 27% since Trump was sworn in. On average, the stock market has grown 10% to this point in a new president's term. Trump has more than doubled it.

Please tell me again how he's failing?

Thank u Irish..

No problem fellas. I somewhat enjoy civil, political debates and try to refuse petty name calling. I don't like to see these types of discussions closed down.