You go all those years being calm and collective. Then one day you're at a function and there's that one jackoff that just won't shut his dick sucker and you can't hold back anymore. Then everyone sees you beating the shit out of it (it-because it is sub par of both man and woman) and instead of breaking it up, it gets an even worse ass beating. The forum was less negative the month following the election. "Impeachment" "selling weapons to the enemy" "racism racism racism. Shut the fuck up already. Here's the truth: TRUMP WON! Things are changing for the better. When this country takes a shit while TRUMP is president. I'll be first in line to criticize. Until then I'm enjoying my life. So TRUMP gave all those big tax breaks. The company I work for, made a few billion. They're not trickling any of that down. And they're Fucking with our benefits. But our union is fixing to have us picket and possibly strike. I'm all about more money. But then I step back and look around and think how much more money do we need to be making? Greed is everywhere. Obama wasted time with healthcare, Trump needs to reform the family unit and promote tradition. How the fuck is our education system supposed to get any better when millions of scumbags are breeding at free will.