Originally Posted by azguy
You guys crack me up, you really think Old Man Manocchio was at the helm for what 15 years and didn't make tons of guys in Rhode Island, his own backyard, please. 15 years !!

Guys in NE learned to be deep under the radar, you think guys like Ruggiero, Anthony Parillo and Eddie Lato are Capo's of nothing ? One man crews? Not.

There's no doubt that Boston is the new hub, it probably always should have been, and with the Cheeseman and his soon to be released brother at the helm they will either get it correct or ruin the family for ever.

Also, Joseph Achille is the consigliere, he's been seen in Boston more often lately and Guglielmetti is the acting UB and really will not go to Boston -- doesn't trust anyone up there, doesn't really know them.

BTW, Manocchio is in Florida and is not coming back even to visit, lol.

My last friend up there takes bets only during football season and is a bartenders at a strip club, he sees these guys and hears things. He said he saw Cheese and Spagnolo talking just the other night

AZ...No he didn't. Where are they? The neighborhoods around us are not what they use to be. And Gug's is supposedly talking with Philly. So I agree he won't go to Boston.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast