Originally Posted by The_Rooster
So no crew in Providence and no presence on Federal Hill as of 2018?

The issue with Federal Hill right now is that the neighborhood itself has changed drastically over the years. Baby Shacks was living above one of the restaurants on Atwells ave but I'm not sure he is still residing there as he's getting up in age. In his younger years you would see Louie jogging through out Federal Hill and around the city for his exercise. The neighborhood itself has been dominated by minorities. The one issue up there right now is the gang activity off of Atwells ave. The Italian population is not even close to what it was back in the day. I've even heard of potential MS-13 being present there but I don't believe it to be entirely true from who I've asked.

Matty Gug's (Consig) is from Cranston. The outskirts of the city such as Johnston, North Providence, and Cranston are where anyone with any juice is living. Those are highly populated Italian areas. Johnston has the highest percentage of Italian Americans of any municipality in the country. The Tiberi's could be still active around that area but not what they were. But their son's and nephews aren't involved to my knowledge.

If we're talking Non Italian associates in the Cranston/Johnston area, Gerry Tillinghast is back on the street but inactive. I don't see him doing much at his age. His son Jarrod was involved back in the 90's with the Silver Lake crew but they've since dismantled. The Ouimette's are pretty much gone except one nephew who still has close ties with some of the leftovers. But he isn't involved to my knowledge. And Mark Battista and Timmy Moretti ran alot of the illegal gambling in the Cranston/Warwick area, but we're recently busted a couple years ago.

If your looking for an update on soldiers, Blaise Marfeo, a long standing soldier in the family is in bad health. He could be the next to go. I spoke with his nephew two nights ago on The Hill. So its legit.

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Pmac, after one of those blizzards in Rhode Island we actually did some work in Westerly RI. They say Taylor Swift has a home there too. Imagine seeing it with 2 feet of snow and fog so thick you could barely see the house standing in their yard.

Federal Hill still has a pretty good size Italian population and at one time Baby Shacks was still living there on the Hill as well.

Dixie, the one thing alot of people outside of Rhode Island might not know is that Westerly has a HUGE Calabrian community. But they are very blue collar. I was always surprised no one ever came out of there. Especially since the Calabian dialect is alive down there.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast