By the way, before this thread gets derailed, I'd like to reaffirm my original comment, which was.

We know that a few years ago he was the boss in title alone but held absolutely no real power in the family. There is nothing to suggest that's changed.

That's all I said which sparked the crusade by Rooster. Everything in that post is correct. I'll break it down for posters who don't understand, although I think Rooster's the only one that didn't understand:
In 2015, Jerry Capeci confirmed that he was the official boss, but in name alone.
It has been three years since then, and there is nothing to suggest anything has changed. Nothing to suggest. N-o-t-h-i-n-g t-o s-u-g-g-e-s-t. Maybe something HAS changed. But there is NOTHING TO SUGGEST that it has.
This is not "forum hearsay" as Rooster put it, simply because it did not come from any internet forum. It came from Jerry Capeci's Gang Land News, the #1 mob news outlet on the web.
This is not a "generalization" as Rooster put it, because it was confirmed in 2015, and there is nothing to suggest it's changed.
Rooster said that I had "no evidence" other than "forum hearsay." Both of those statements are blatant lies. The evidence is Gang Land News. GL is not "forum hearsay."

Simply put, Rooster is flaming for an argument by claiming that there is "no evidence" that Peter Gotti was the official boss a few years ago. There is official evidence, and it is not in the form of "forum hearsay," it is in the form of an acclaimed mob news outlet.
If anybody other than Rooster has a problem with that short, correct statement that I made, let me know, since Rooster has made it so every thread with me in it is going to be derailed because Rooster holds a vendetta against me for tearing apart his own uncorroborated, disproven, blatantly false "forum hearsay" that he was so desperate to spread.