Originally Posted by Belmont
Big difference between the rock, will smith, and kanye west. Donald trump is very smart and a great businessman,
He ran a billion dollar business. There is absolutely no comparison. Can you imagine the rock negitiating a trade deal or will smith !!! It would never happen. I dont think either know what a trade deal is. Those guys are entertainers, nothing else. Trump actually builds things, knows how to delegate authority, and is a master deal maker; not to mention having a degree from the wharton school of business. Putting will smith and the rock in the same sentence is absolutely absurd.
Hillary clinton is so many levels below donald trump in terms of competence, its not even funny. Trump gets things done. He actually accomplishes and its great for our country. I guarantee behind closed doors, obama is marveling at what trump has done but in public he comes up with some lame excuse as to why it only helps the rich. Obama and all the other liberals know full well Trumps initiatives are great for the country. They just wont admit it because they dislike Trump so much. The liberals are ottung our country on the chopping block out of spite for trump. Its sickening.

I agree with all of that. Look at what Obama accomplished in his first 18 months in office and it's clear that Trump is held to a completely different standard. Maybe Trump should do more photo ops dressed as Spiderman with staffers kids and shooting hoops.

It shouldn't be a popularity contest, but unfortunately, it is.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.