These are not exactly meetings with OC, but its all I've got.

I lived in Phoenix in the 80's. I knew a guy who claimed that he had been in the mafia before I met him.

I didn't hear until after he died that he claimed to had been in the mafia. My father told me that this guy had been in jail for murder. The guys first name was Leslie. He said that his son was actually the son of somebody he had killed. That sounds like a movie plot to me, so I'm kind of skeptical about his story. He said that after leaving the mafia he had been seen (I think at a baseball game) by other guys still in the mafia.

Before that I lived in Pennsylvania, A family friend moved near us and worked at the Gus Gennetti hotel in Hazleton. The guy that ran the hotel was an associate. Our friend moved there from out of state and she was very nervous about taking her drivers license test. The manager (the associate) liked her because she was a good worker. He told her not to worry about her drivers license test. When she went to the DMV she was given a special test. It was a one question test, yes or no, and she was allowed two choices.

Last edited by dl; 05/05/18 06:19 PM.