So unusual and it’s not like Sammy and AP were killing it ,Sammy has pedigree but AP has a bad reputation no matter he openly went to NA/AA meetings around here for years .

I guess he would fall off and go to meetings but is the Luke’s and Philly both so desperate that they back a guy like this . I am not talking about the dope and other shit I am talking about letting him close to have conversations with a skipper and the fact that the words could put the Skipper away .

I know years past guys have switched families I even know the Persico’s had Ally made then transfer there are a few others but real kickass guys not your run of the mill half ass associate that even supposedly got made.

I am positive that there was more to Jr.and Amuso thing making moves on rackets that would get a rise out of Philly almost to the point that it was going to be a long term thing.

Really don’t think we will find out from this unless someone flipped and gave the info from what really went down Amuso/ Crea/ Scarfo jr . Uncle Joe may have been alright with or made alright because I can’t find out what happened. Each time I get to someone in the know it ends there .

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/04/18 01:50 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."