if i new how to copy and paste i would its a good article on grande. ive been on the fence if the guy persiano was made or not , buy the way hes talking to grande he deffinitly is. doms telling him he kicks up every week so that also anawers the question is merlino really making good money as boss . dom grandes getting part of all these guys in new jesey , merlino paid and theres a few more capos around philly . plus you now theres a few soldiers that report direct to the boss so the capo doesnt touch the money. i hope we find out if scarfo jr inducted all these guys into his luchese crew and this must have been a big mafia shit storm for persiano and piccolo to be released to the philly family. why would the philly family want scarfos guys? never heard of a nyc family releasing guys to a smaller family back in the 50 60tys it happend reguly, patriarca had guys coming into his family alot but that was way back then when there was a real commission and guys where more transcient. lotta spelling errors in this post .