Originally Posted by antimafia
Tweet from organized-crime author James Dubro this morning:

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/992381035647328257

james dubro
@jamesdubro

Why have the Hamilton cops not made an arrest yet in the Musitano hit of a yr ago? Who did it & why? .A rival Ndrangheta Family is one explanation - telling Pat M he’s finished. There are other theories including revenge & elimination of a threat from Angelo of breaking Omertà.

8:30 AM - 4 May 2018 from Toronto, Ontario

"A rival Ndrangheta Family is one explanation" isn't that the most obvious the reason. If I remember correctly almost all the Canadian papers suggested it could be payback for the Pops hit in 1997. Pat's home was riddled with bullets a month later, I think. And so, as it has been reported, Pat and his family are not cooperating with the investigation.

But on the other hand if the reports are true that Angelo found religion, maybe they eliminated him because they were afraid of him breaking the Omertà code to confess his ill deeds.

I do have a couple of questions:

1. If Angelo was 39 at the time he was hit, that would make him 18/19 years old when he and his brother were involved with the Pops and Barilarro hit in 1997, right?

2. I know his Dad Domenic was the Boss of the clan, but that seems young to be involved at that level that early--am I wrong?

3. Does anyone have information about his "finding Jesus?" What do you think of that theory?

Last edited by NickleCity; 05/04/18 05:25 PM.