Originally Posted by blueracing347
Just checked out the shockwave. You ever try one out Dixie?

I hear they are perfect for home defense but have never fooled around with one. Of course that is what they're made for too. I bet they are pretty good!

Originally Posted by fatdomgamiello36
An AR for home defense? You definitely served dixie. Respect.

Nah bro I didn't serve but I do come from a military family. My Sig P220 is my first line of defense as it's in arms reach at night, but if I think I have time I'll be grabbing the AR. Got probably 2 30-round mags and 3 40-round mags that stay loaded 24/7 whether it's for defense, hunting or target shooting (or if you listen to the media, I'm gearing up to go shoot up a mall or some dumb shit). Just too many rounds to not use it.

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
DM and Cook at each other's throats just like the democrats and the media want them to be.

It's because Cookie believes the bullshit he sees on t.v. He still thinks I hate him because he is black. I don't like him because he's an idiot as evidenced by his race baiting posts.

Originally Posted by Footreads
This is not how it started. Kim the little Korean trump started on him. Plus he reinforced South Korea defense. Then he put pressure on China to strengthen their sanctions on North Korea. There is one thing China is afraid of and that is a nuclear Japan. Plus they don’t need a mutual trade war with the United States.

So for all these reasons Korea is talking denuclearization because those economic sanctions are limiting Kim’s own money. He does not care about his people everything comes down to money and for Kim besides money it’s staying in power.

Exactly. Thinking China just decided to be nice for once is nothing but a pipe dream. Trump calling China out is what put them on the right path. Until then they were doing what they wanted until Trump showed them we were not playing anymore.

I love seeing the excuses fly on why Trump had nothing to do with this. Do y'all think North Korea just woke up one morning thinking they should have peace all of a sudden?? You honestly think China just decided they had enough to turn on an ally? Hell no none of that happened. Trump and the U.S.' pressure put this into motion whether y'all like it or not.

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
An assault rifle for "home defense" is just a weapon that hasn't been used in a murder or mass shooting yet.

I'd love to know what an "assault rifle" is for because I don't own one. A M4 or M16 is an assault type rifle. An AR-15 is nothing more than a semi-automatic rifle and definitely was NOT the first semi-auto rifle ever made. No civilian owns assault rifles in the U.S. Oak do you even know what AR stands for in AR-15 without Googling it? And did I not just call it above in my comments to Fat Dom? Just shows you Oak and Cookie are nothing more than what CNN tells them they should be.

Originally Posted by fatdomgamiello36
Considering about 90% of people on this site hate you I would say no.

That's being conservative for Oak the Queer.

Originally Posted by NickyEyes1
The word of the South Korean president on Trumps involvement with bringing peace to North/South Korea isn't credible enough confused The cognitive dissonance some of you have with hating Trump is truly incredible.

Of course his word is worth nothing because CNN told the queer and cookie that so they believed it. You'd think the guy that had a part in this would know what is going on but according to the lefties here he has no idea what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@dixiemafia

You aint gone do shit

You'll fold under pressure if somebody was firing at you

People get killed clutching guns every day of the week

When you're ready to die cookie just come on down South and start breaking into houses like you do in Chicago and just see if we're playing down here. It's scum like you that has the crime rate so high in your "great city".