Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by LittleNicky
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by afsaneh77
Evangelicals don't make you do any of these things.

If they had their way, they would.

Its good to know you possess clairvoyance as well as generally being a psychotic know-it-all with a piss poor education.

While you sit around and project your issues on others, lets look at the reality. You just compared people with different religious beliefs to violent fanatics killing thousands of people a year in wars worldwide. But for sure, there is a complete moral equivalence between vaguely annoying preachers at the town square and men that throw homosexuals off roofs and seek the death of jews worldwide. Moron.

Who's in the profile pic? Are you an ex con? Or, did you get that off the internet?

Anyway, as I said, if the Christian fundies here had their way, they'd be every bit as violent as Muslims or anyone else. And, throughout world history, they have been.

How many "Christian fundamentalist" wars have there been worldwide in the last decade? I know you are stupid and never studied anything beyond the comic section, but the fact you even want to vaguely compare the body count of Islamic religious wars is insane. There are fundamentalist Sikhs, Quakers, Baptists, Zoroastrians. Only the friendly "religion of peace" Muslim ones kill thousands a year in bloody wars worldwide. They would push you off a roof day one.

And moron, for a so-called mob expert, the picture isn't vincent asaro. Its not even close. Try again, little guy.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 04/30/18 08:40 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here