Originally Posted by Irishman12
I'll be honest that I'm not very political. I have never followed politics that closely but since Trump has been President, I have. Not just because of the media, but I'm honestly surprised he won. I really thought Hillary had it locked up just because of her last name yada yada yada. You should have seen my reaction the next morning when I heard Trump had won (no, I didn't stay up to see the results, because again, I felt it was a foregone conclusion that Hillary was going to win). Anyway, back on target. The media will never give Trump credit for the peace now between North and South Korea. He could bring peace to the Middle East and the liberals/media will still not give him credit and find a way to bash him in the process. I heard something recently that really made a lot of sense to me: the media and career politicians will never give Trump credit because Trump is not a career politician and he's making the establishment look like fools because he's fixing these issues in short order that they've been promising to fix for decades!

Hey Irishman, long time! grin Well, I was not surprised that he won, I could see the frustration that led to this outcome, but then he actually did what he said he would do. Personally my ideals are very liberal, but not what's happening with the liberal base that are all about saying what's right, but not getting anything important done. People should be able to speak their mind. If Trump feels the way he feels about Muslims, so be it. As long as he stops these mullahs who are behind killing people in the middle east, I'm happy with Trump. I wish him Good luck. At long last, some sense there and not just trying to please people you can never be friends with or please. With the might the US has, it was about time to put their foot down and stop these bitches from messing up the region.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones