Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
i wonder how it was living in the 80s (in the us of course)
hood, dues, foot, you guys lived there how it was ?!?!?
is it really "different world" compare to now ?

It was the same as all times,,,, you had choices and opportunities.

Everyone’s choices and opportunities were different depending where you were and who you were sourounded by or soured bye.

Don’t be soured and.......
Make sure you , Make Solid Choices.

The Best Advise I can offer is one I’m not sure is the Best but it all comes down to how you want to preform your life, Or “ Yes Perform”.

Preform would be get a solid Professional education or Civil Servant occupation and dedicate many years of your life to that resulting in the need to Perform in that area for your existence of your career until your are ready or applicable for a pension.

Or

Fight your way into and through, running your own Business or managing someone else’s.
Which will need the Best performance of your Life.

Both options are, I think the Best.

Failing at either are not the end, since anyone at anytime, can reinvent themselves.

Such a nice smart and loving person you are dues !

That’s a very kind statement Meyer, I wish you all the best opportunities and hope you make choices that make you Happy.

Originally Posted by Footreads
[quote=MeyerLansky]i wonder how it was living in the 80s (in the us of course)
hood, dues, foot, you guys lived there how it was ?!?!?
is it really "different world" compare to now ?
[/quote

The 80s in most ways were extremely good for me. I lived a very good life except for the coke habit I had, but I thought it was fine back then. I owned two homes in zbrooklyn, And I had an apartment at the Mayflower hotel.

Met a lot of famous people back then. I spent a lot of time traveling to Argentina, Germany, Italy and other countries. I was always a soccer player, but that is where I really learned how to train players.

I did not see the kids much I was too selfish trying to make moneysnd have a good time. I let their mother raise them.

I am always amazed when I hear them say they loved me even today.

Your a Solid Guy Foots.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.