Dozens is enough, you simply regurgitate the same questions in a slightly different format for every time I answer the original questions.

Already explained how Buffalo is different than Tampa and Scranton and the theory that the Mafia cant adapt and what once was the rule is no longer the rule (saying that a boss is as defunct as a family is including in title and that the title doesnt mean anything as is barely used anymore even when identifying Delia and Loscalzo) in 2018 by you can be picked apart easily.Yet another reason, in 2018 this is apple and oranges. Ive provided many others.

You keep putting words on this thread I didnt use, I never said dozens of beat cops give me my intel and using the word bulk insinuates they are primary. Your sources, although seemingly believable and holding titles of respectable members of their past and current field, again, as Ive said before have their own agendas, want to push their own theories, and contradict and exaggerate themselves many times in their articles. This includes the journalists and law enforcement/journalists

Coppola using the word "penniless" shows hes a provocateur not a writer. Its a ridiculous statement that he put out in a time when it wasnt true at all. It doesnt invalidate everything just shows how he operates. The family still had and was making a lot of money in 1998.

The alternative theory wasnt and is not that currently the FBI works with Buffalo for me, so no you dont understand.

You joined in 2017 and then started on this thread after crickets from you, just odd you become a hard driven expert. So, in my opinion your 2 years late and slow with initial posts on this forum.

Youre too reliant on what your told by who you think know everything about a Mafia family and believe that humans who have high titles dont or cant make mistakes, either on accident or purpose.

And yes I believe you have some weird fetish (maybe homo erotic) for this and/or me due to your insidious nature and inability to agree to disagree over a month ago now, even after you were happy with waiting on the Violi bust to play out at one point.

Side note- A while back when I said many people know the family to be operating and viable and many think the same. If you look at a lot of the "regular joe" forums like Topix and SpeakupWNY the consensus is split about 50/50 one way or the other. To me, that can show someone like you, beyond any claims Ive made the feel and understanding of this city and who these guys are and that they still have a hand in organizing local organized crime.

Last edited by The_Rooster; 04/24/18 06:17 AM.

Dont worry about what Im doing