Originally Posted by The_Rooster
No insults. Ive explained myself time and time again and answered dozens of your questions.

Dozens, sure. But nowhere near all of my questions

I clearly answered how Buffalo was different than Tampa and Scranton.

I asked why you kept cracking jokes about LoScalzo and Delia, without addressing any other points I might have made. That was my question. Sure, LoScalzo and Delia might be apples and oranges. But my question was what you hoped to gain by bringing up both of them?
Seriously?
This thread has had a lot of different discussions about Buffalo, but for seem reason you took every opportunity to resort to discussing the exact terminology of boss.
You kept cracking jokes about Delia, for example. But nothing I said about Delia is untrue. Delia was indicted in 06 and labelled as the boss of a family that had long been defunct. He was operating as an independent criminal and fraudster. Is any of that untrue?

My point by that was a boss retains the title of boss by default even if his family is, by all means, defunct. Am I wrong? Bear in mind that my saying this was in response to you, in this thread, bringing up a post of mine in ANOTHER thread which didn't even have anything to do with Buffalo. Am I wrong?
You tried to argue that a boss cannot be a boss if the family is defunct. I proved that wrong with the D'Elia example. Then you began with the "apples and oranges" argument. As if Tampa (and Buffalo) has different rules in that regard than every other family in the U.S. for some reason.

Now, remind me, what did any of this have to do with the Buffalo argument? Nothing. But for just about every response I made to you, your response was to bring up the D'Elia/LoScalzo thing to try and invalidate any single one of my arguments. No matter what the argument was, you'd bring up the (former) boss of Scranton and the (former) boss of Tampa. I could tell you I prefer BBQ sauce to tomato sauce and you'd make a joke about LoScalzo or D'Elia for some reason. That's the issue I've got. That's why I asked the question.

Reread the thread, look at your own insults towards me and several others, understand how you try to undermine other peoples logic and then maybe youll come to terms with how lost you truly are.

If you profess to have street sources, fine. If you are truly being told by dozens of beat cops that the family is active, then you have every right to believe the family is active. But I don't see how you expect anyone to believe you OVER the feds, DAs, federal prosecutors, investigative journalists, etc.
Do you see what I'm saying?
And even worse is your inability to distinguish your posts between what is actually known per LE or feds, and what is uncorroborated street talk. You've misled many people on this forum, me included, with that sort of stuff. It's only until I actually cross-check and research that I'm able to call out the misinformation you've blatantly spread.
And even, even worse than that is you trying to call out "my articles" as you call them. First off, they're not "my articles" they're articles by journalists that have been backed up by feds, and more. And you rip apart LE, without realizing that law enforcement makes up the bulk of what everyone on this forum knows about the Mafia. The fact that people agree with your analysis of LE is even worse. Feel free to hate on law enforcement, but don't act like all they do is spill out lies. Without LE, our knowledge of the mob would be next to nill. Federal law enforcement has an impossibly better track record then you and other street talkers, and even most journalists. And you hold my "sources" - journalists, LE, etc. - to such a high standard that when a longtime investigative OC reporter like Lee Coppola called the Buffalo mob "penniless" in 1998, you somehow think that invalidates every single thing he's ever said about the Buffalo mob. Yet you don't hold yourself to such a high standard - you've made simple errors like that as well - and you don't hold people like Giacomo to such a high standard. Giacomo has been caught, and admitted to, lying on numerous occasions, with no explanation for himself.
And then, there's the issue that you yourself have admitted the bulk of your "intel" comes from beat cops. Yes, beat cops. Beat cops are law enforcement too, buddy. And are these beat cops as reliable as the feds, who have far high prosecution success rates than city and even state cops? No, and you've admitted a reason why. You have admitted that cops in Buffalo such as your sources, are incredibly corrupt, and some of your sources are actually related to these mob figures. Either these cops (that are related to mobsters) are lying to you, or these cops are willing to sell out their own family over a couple of drinks to a stranger. Can you explain that, Roost?

Until then, youre still nothing more than a crusader whos two years late,

So nobody after 2016 is allowed to discuss the Buffalo mob at all? Explain to me how that works. Was there a rule put in place where 2016 was the cut-off point for discussing the Buffalo mob that I'm not aware of?

too reliant on articles,

I'm too reliant on... evidence. Go figure.
And if people on this forum believe you, then they are too reliant on a complete lack of evidence. Go figure.

and too blinded to understand alternative theories and contradictory evidence.

I understand the alternative theory that the FBI works alongside the Buffalo mob and is covering up their existence. But it's the most unlikely thing on this planet, akin to people that believe vaccines cause autism.

So again, you dont believe me and I dont believe you, people believe me and some people believe you. Agree to disagree? Ofcourse not, you still dont get it.

Within one page you've gone to claiming I have a homo-erotic fetish and a mental disorder, to want to "agree to disagree." Did something happen in-between to change your mind? By the way, I like how you felt the need to add "no insult" at the start. If you really weren't insulting me, you wouldn't have had to add that at all.