For newcomers to this thread:
I have consistently called out Rooster in this thread for ignoring many of my posts, posts that are too hard for him to answer or posts that poke many holes in his flimsy, uncorroborated fantasy that the Buffalo Mafia is still a viable criminal enterprise.
Rooster maintains that he's answered all my questions and hasn't ignored any of my posts. I don't really know how he thought he was going to fool anyone, since everyone can look back on this thread and point out many, many, many posts he has ignored.
But to prove him wrong, I posted some posts of mine that he chose not to address. These were very recent, only from a couple of pages prior. Rooster - instead of even attempting to answer the question - started typing furious posts, accusing me of having a fetish for homoerotica and a mental disorder.

In this recent post from him, he's seemed to have gotten over his mental breakdown and he is pretending like it never happened. I put in a final post calling him out on his bullshit, and he ghosted this thread for a few days. And no, it's not because he didn't have time to respond to this thread, or because something happened in his personal life. I know this because he continued ragging me on another thread, telling another poster to watch what they said in case I got angry.

So Rooster. Instead of hurling insults about how my "logic" - which is backed up by a shit-ton of evidence - is flawed, why don't you just address the posts I made awhile ago? Because I'm not going to address your rambling comments until you address mine. I've always quoted your posts and broken them down so I don't miss anything, but you never do the same because it's easier for you to ignore the posts that destroy your argument and hope you don't get called out on it.

Tell me more about LoScalzo and Delia. Because they seem to be the main point of all of your points. I asked you how you thought referencing LoScalzo and Delia would be helpful, and you replied with: "Because LoScalzo and Delia are apples and oranges compared to Buffalo, that's why" which doesn't make any sense whatsoever and doesn't go anywhere to answering the question. Like I said before, Rooster's so good at dodging questions that he should be a politician.