Listening to my Giglio music from my feast. I had this record when it first came out they were selling it in the early 50s. I had a flood in my old basement in my first house.the record got ruined.

For years I was looking for it. Could never find it was looking for in the singer name Tuddy Farara. He was friends with my uncle so he made me a record with two song in it. Fiesta d Giglio and maybe Al Di la. That got lost, but it wasn’t what I was looking for.

My daughter found it on eBay. Under the orchestra leader Phil Valli. She paid a 1.50 for the record.

I took the record to an doowop singer neighbor of mine. He had a record player that could make a cassette tape of the album. I took the tape to a place and they put it on a cd for me. Then I put the cd in my computer and made or burned 10 CDs from it. My wife name the cd. Giglio Melodies. So I go to the feast and started to give the CDs away to the people there.

Then guess one of them made a deal with Apple Music to sell it. I could not find who did it. So that fuck is making money off the music I found.

So that is where you can find the music if you want to buy it.

I love that music every time I listen to it I go back in time when I was a kid.

only the unloved hate