@ Hollander

In your opinion... How did that whole thing even work?

Like WHO exactly sent Naimo, Catalano... We know the Gambino-Inzirillos were two links in a chain. Was their operation tied into the Bonnano one' or were they separate operations? It always seemed like they were seperate operations.

Edit; But then, why was Catalano paying up to Castellano?

But then what does " Head of the Sicilian mafia" in America MEAN exactly?

Was Naimo representing the entire Cupola? Or just families from a specific region or faction?

Case in point...

I was on the other board... Francesco Palmeri came up. FBI had him as an " underboss" meaning he was a leader amongst an organization of Sicilians operating in NY. Said he was close to the bosses. But I think in Sicily he's connected with Castellamarre. It's a very strange Gambino-Bonnano-Sicilian nexus.

Same with the guy Valente, he was believed to have been " Authorized" to have his own network.

Naimo, head of Sicilian mafia in America. So like, he's what? Respected as a boss of a family? A capo?
It's bizarre that he's describe as succeeding Francesco Gambino, but ends up a Luchesse, not a Gambino like John.

This entire thing from the 70s- until now is more than a little confusing... I keep coming up with more questions than answers.....

Any and everybody... Any thoughts??!!

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 04/21/18 07:20 AM.