Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Nothing to give up Nicky, you lost weeks ago. When not everyone believes your articles and believe my logic. Get it? Ofcourse you dont. Ive answered enough of your questions for you to know my answers to any new questions you may bring up. Anyone can pick apart an answer, yours have easily been picked apart by 3 others on this thread.

Rooster.
You asked me if there was anything you hadn't responded to.
I showed you some recent posts of mine that you didn't respond to.
Then you begin foaming at the mouth talking about OCD and homo erotica.
Why?

I answer a question and you tell me its wrong. You answer my question and I tell you its wrong.

Here's the difference.
I answer all your questions or posts, and you choose to ignore my response. For example, I responded to your bullshit "tearing apart" of some of my sources, but you never responded to my reply. Meanwhile, if I reply to your responses, I will break down exactly how they are bullshit.

For example:
I asked you why you kept cracking jokes about Vincent LoScalzo and your reply was something along the lines of:
"Because you can't compare LoScalzo to the Todaros, it is apples and oranges."
You see how that doesn't answer my question at all? I will break down how that doesn't answer my question, and you'll ignore my response.

Im not foaming at the mouth about anything, you just cant see past what you see, get it? No, ofcourse you dont. You dont see logic. Reread what Nickle said when it comes to ideology and interepretation and logic you might learn something. We can keep this going for another month, youve been easy pickings since the jump as far as Im concerned.

"Easy pickings since the jump." Then why did you start senselessly rambling about OCD and homo erotica when I showed you some posts you never responded to?
I quote your posts, so this way I don't miss anything you've said and I respond to it all.
You intentionally and consistently avoid responding to posts I have made. You've been doing this throughout the entire thread. The reason I know you've been intentionally avoiding them, and not accidentally missing them, is because when you asked if there was anything you had missed, and I linked you stuff you had missed, you began with vicious and nonsensical name calling.

So Rooster - I don't expect you to answer this, since you seem to have a hard time responding to anything which challenges you. Why did you react the way you did when I linked you some posts you hadn't answered?

And again, in my opinion, trying to compare Buffalo to Tampa and Scranton is ridiculous. Apples and oranges. That is my opinion and Ive given you the reasons why I believe this. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

ROOSTER. One of your reasons for Buffalo and Tampa being apples and oranges, was because "even if your (Nicky's) evidence is to be believed, Buffalo still lasted a lot longer than Tampa." This is not true. Which means that your "apples and oranges" argument is also not true. I told you this before, and you chose to ignore it, which has been your MO for this entire thread.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. But your opinion is based on a proven falsehood, and I told you that.
Get it? No, of course you don't. You'll probably dodge this section of the post and resort to petty name-calling, calling me a homo or something.

Ive answered all your questions, you just adapt the same question so that maybe one of my new answers fits your narrative better. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

Then why didn't you say that from the get-go? Why didn't you say: "Nicky, that post is similar to one I already responded to awhile ago. My answer back then was this____"
Why did you, instead, start spasming about OCD and homo erotica like a homeless lunatic screaming insults and chucking bottles?
I'll give you two reasons why:
1. Because you know that statement isn't true. These are not just reworded questions. These are legitimate posts which question and 'tear apart' your argument, which you have categorically ignored for this entire thread.
2. Because instead of addressing a problem, you choose to ignore it or dodge it and just go back to the safety of personal insults and attacks.
Get it? No, of course you don't.

Almost as much of a lie as you being from the Balkans

Almost as much as a lie of you being from Buffalo.

Also, Rooster, notice how I was able to respond to everything in one post, complete with multiple quotes from multiple of your comments? You can do it too if you set your mind to it.