I never said we were superior due to the size of our military. Fact is, NOBODY is more technology advanced as a military than we are. That is proven time and time again. You would be wrong to assume that because we fought ugly "political wars" against Vietnam and Korea that it weakened us or means we are not the strongest military power in the world. Even your "mother Russia" got embarrassed and ran out of Afghanistan in the 80's themselves. Does that make me think/anyone think the Afghans are stronger than Russia? Hell no.

Fergie I hate to tell you, but the UK has been there at every step with us as well. Their hands are just as dirty.

And if you think this would be a ground war, well you would be sadly mistaken. Russia has no chance against us in the skies or in the water. I'm far from an "American sheep", I know the capabilities of our military these days and no other country is as deep as us with our weaponry. I'm not slighting Russia, there is no doubt they are #2 in the world to us.

And you lefty leaning sissies who think we are weak because you don't like the President, well you better learn your facts instead of using your hate to dog America at every turn. I find it funny Cookie thinks he knows anything about the military...

Fergie, I agree, we should have left these small countries alone ever since WWII ended. I don't want us in them either. We shouldn't be sending money to ANY country and should be feeding our own before we send crap overseas to help. We have far too many issues at home and need to be getting folks off the street instead of sending aid in the form of weapons and food and instigating uprisings.