Originally Posted by The_Rooster
There is no evidence of anything, its all speculative, subjective, ambiguous, convoluted, and misinterpreted

All of those adjectives sum up your argument completely. Speculative, subjective, ambiguous, convoluted and misinterpreted.

Buffalo has always been a stronger and more active family historically. Maggadino had power like a boss of the five families did. Commission type power.

Buffalo has an international crew in Canada to date.

The issue I have with you is not the street talk itself, but the lack of separation between street talk and fact. "Buffalo has an international crew in Canada to date." That is purely street talk. Speculative. Ambiguous.

Delia and Loscalzo are broksters if you were to compare them to Todaro Sr or Jr

You wrote off Lee Coppola as a liar for saying the Buffalo mob was penniless in the late 90s, but you're willing to say LoScalzo was penniless?
WHERE'S THE DOUBLE STANDARD?
LoScalzo has been a liquor industry mogul since the 60s, essentially RAN a local bank and was able to take out loans without any pressure to repay on time, had an oil filter scam which netted hundreds of thousands of dollars, received a hundred-thousand dollar salary at a large dodgy car retailer with locations all across Florida, allegedly had politicians and sheriffs on his payroll, loansharking, has a high-ranking position at a wealthy country club, and has dabbled in real estate starting in the 2010s.

So... Lee Coppola's a liar for calling the Buffalo mob 'penniless,' which really is true when you consider all of the rackets they had taken off them. Gambling dried up, loansharking by extension, union connection was completely severed, etc. But somehow LoScalzo's a brokester "compared to Todaro Sr or Jr."

Scranton answered to Buffalo at one point.

Delia flipped, no boss in Buffalo ever flipped.

Since 1987 Florida has been open to all the families.

Buffalo is still active today in my opinion and even if we go by your evidence they are dead, Buffalo stayed alive way past Tampa and Scranton did.

Ok, here we go. You've just shown that you've disregarded what I've been posting so far. Why is there any point communicating with you if you're going to ignore what I've posted anyways?
I'm arguing Buffalo was no longer a viable criminal enterprise by the late 90s/early 00s. There may have been some residual activity after that, which slowly died out.
That is the same with Tampa.
So the argument that "even if we go by your evidence they are dead, Buffalo stayed alive way past Tampa" did, is wrong. And you know it.

Apples and Oranges.

You said I didnt answer questions, plural, so Loscalzo what other questions didnt I answer?

Are your beat cop sources who you talked to in bars (and are also potentially corrupt and related to some Buffalo mob members), more reliable than these people:
FBI
Federal prosecutors
District Attorneys
Investigative Journalists
Proven mob experts
?

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Just because you say it doesnt mean its the truth, just like everyone else on here and what they post.

That's the most ironic thing you've said this entire thread.
For people to believe you, means that have to believe solely, 100% on your word, your corroborated word, alone. Right? Do you agree? Rooster, I'd like you to respond to this one. Because YES, just because I say something DOES NOT mean it's true. This is why I offer sources, evidence, references. You do NONE of that. You expect people to rely SOLELY on your word alone. And you can say "Nickle and Giacomo agree with me" but you still have facts and information that neither of those can corrorborate.
So, again, just because I say something, doesn't mean it's the truth.
But here's the thing:
Just because YOU say something, doesn't mean it's the truth.
If you want to call me out, look in the fuckin mirror. Because Bensonhurst and others around here seem to think you are some sort of expert on subjects, even though you have no proof in the vast majority of your claims about the family.
And here's the worst part about this. Even though you offer no proof (and you scoffed at me when I asked for proof as if it was some unheard-of concept), you still think people HAVE to believe you. Because, according to you, they're delusional if they don't believe. How does that work? Again, Rooster, if you're going to respond to anything, respond to this.

You haven't answered or responded to this.

Giacomo may have admitted to lying but he knows a lot of random things that have happened.

None of which either he or you can prove.
And if he admits to lying, for no apparent reason, why do you hold him on such a pedastal? But not Coppola? Just because Coppola used the wrong adjective ONCE in his article, you scrap away any respect you had for him even though he is not only acclaimed, he is well-researched. But when Giacomo admits to lying and lies on multiple occasions for no apparent reason, that doesn't occur to you as odd?
Giacomo is a resident bullshitter. How often does he bullshit? That is impossible to determine because, like everything he says about Buffalo, there is no way to offer proof for/against at the moment.
But the fact that he has been caught lying on multiple occasions should be enough to quickly scrap his credibility. And the worst part is, he hasn't even been proven RIGHT on anything "street talk" he puts out.

You didn't respond to this.

Good work Nickle, as weve gone over 100x, there is more than meets the eye, and a structure and viability.

Your logic is appreciated and understood from people who actually read books and understand the world.

Books by who?
Investigative journalists? Who, according to you, all have an agenda and are colluding to lie about the Buffalo mob? Yeah... Respond to this one...[/quote]
You never responded to this one.

Wait a second, Nicky can keep rambling at the mouth for a whole other month?? Shocking. I won in the sense I made my points over and over, refuted yours, gave yoy answers,

Answers that don't make any fucking sense. But sure, keep believing that LE is on a grand conspiracy to cover up the Buffalo mob but your imaginary self-professed corrupt beat cops are somehow in the know.

And no, you didn't "refute" my articles, apart from saying Coppola is a liar for calling the Buffalo mob in 1998 "penniless." One comment, taken out of context, in an entire article describing the mob's demise. That's enough for you to prove he's lying apparently.
Well, since you've got such a high standing of truth, why did you try and say the FBI didn't use the name "Todaro crime family" before 2017? Because that's a bald-faced lie. And why did you commend pmac on making a "good point" when he claimed the feds had called Violi the underboss, when that is also a bald-faced lie.
And why do you chose to believe Giacomo, when he was caught, and admitted to, lying about the murders that Tony Mirra committted. This is one of Giacomo's many confessed lies.

You didn't respond to this.