Originally Posted by Strax
Do you really believe there were chemical weapons used ?

Like I've said, this time the French came out and claimed they have hard evidence. Whether they did or not, who knows? I do think we should have stayed out of Syria, let them idiots kill each other. They'll always kill each other in the Middle East and nothing will stop it. I do agree with stopping things when chemical weapons are used. There is no doubt something was up just by watching that video. That kind of reaction is hard to fake. But as usual we'll keep our nose in it and then wonder why Syrians want to sneak into the U.S. and kill folks..

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@dixiemafia

The average russian citizen is tougher than the average American citizen

They buy bombs from the chinese so dont think they dont have weapons just as capable as ours

Fighting russia would not be good for america

I don't doubt that about the "average citizen" but the "average citizen" will not be fighting this war if we went to war with them. Russia is having to buy bombs because they don't have the facilities to do it themselves. As bad as their economy is, good luck trying to keep up with the U.S. If we had an all out war with no political pressure on who and what to bomb they would have no chance against us.

But I still believe we should have taken advantage of the Trump is owned by Russia bullshit, because I'd rather have Russia as an ally than to go to war with them.

But don't get it twisted, our military continues to be the strongest in the world and nothing will change that. No matter how much Uranium they bought from Clinton, your woman hero.