Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Good job Nicky qnd yet you still lost the argument based on you thinking people are liars.

Jesus Christ, here we go again:
To all newcomers to this forum, don't be deceived. Rooster hasn't won the argument. If he had won the argument, the argument would be over. It's not.
Rooster, actually explain how you won the argument. Before you claimed to have "torn apart" the articles I presented, but you didn't. Any time you have questioned my sources, I have issued a response. Explain to me in detail how you won this argument.

Originally Posted by The_Rooster

Feel bad for you, a lot of people Im sure do. And thats awesome Tampa is active, but again apples and oranges.Youll understand what that saying means some day. But until then, eh.

Again, Rooster shows a complete lack of comprehension when reading my post. Rooster. Read the post again carefully. The Trafficante crime family was still a viable family after the Buffalo mob had died. But now they are both dead.
Apples and oranges? How is the Buffalo mob and the Tampa mob apples and oranges? They're both Mafia families that are now deceased. Yes they are different families in different locations, but the same principles are there.

You didn't answer this one, Roost.