I answered all your questions Loscalzo. Just because you dont believe the answers doesnt mean they werent answered. Please reread every question of yours I put in its separate box and then answered. You clearly didnt pay attention. The evidence has and always will be there from your articles that are littered with contradictions, to your law enforcement agents who flat out lie to push their own own agena, to the bust last year where its clear as day that members of the Todaro Crime Family were arrested.

And yes Jeremy we all give you credit for being a judge at the end and declaring a winner. Great example of your attempt to ride coat tails after stalking a thread for a month and not saying anything because you know nothing other than what someone else tells you to be true. God knows you are the highest authority with zero input on many topics since youve joined in 2013 and when it comes to the Jews, you are claiming to be one right? So inform the forum here with some useful information about Jews that we all might be interested in. Im being sincere, me personally would like to know the stance on Gangsterism from a Jew.

So again, what are questions Loscalzo? We can do this one more time if youd like to help you get through these tough, confusing times in Tampa.

Dont worry about what Im doing