Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by grumpies
Originally Posted by Sonny_from_Peoria
I agree....there could be so many speculations as to why and how that hit went down the way it did the timeframe does a play a huge role in the whole situation also I think Nics wanted to say hello in his own way also being that they got into a argument prior to that hit happening ... I think when Nics seen him he said you know what fuck this piece of shit you think your somebody well I'm gonna show you your a nobody and boom said fuck it I'm gonna hit this prick rite here rite now Baby Dom is my best friend he will take care of my family while I'm gone and when I come back my boy Dom is gonna be king of the hill in Philly and we're gonna live like Kings lol .... I'm just venting a little bit .... I just wanna see Nics and Don on the street again together making Philly proud

making philly proud of freakin what? what bologna pony you smoking? By the way when that dude gets out he be like 65 70 barley even walking. lol lol. And yea tru pros what a show they put on for several people as they watch two fools shoot someone in the back. ones locked up til their 65 the other is boder line obese.. Lol lol

The amount of delusion on these boards from some people when talking about these guys is unreal.

"Making Philly Proud."

Jesus.
yea I might been a little harsh . some of these people are delusional, well said . or maybe some are just kids looking up to someone as an idol maybe like women lust after rock stars like bon jovi.