Originally Posted by Footreads
I don’t think Putin is stupid. But I am surrounded by Russians here in Brooklyn. They are definately stupid. A few live right where I live so they have money. But they are still stupid in general.

Ever eat in a Russian Restaurant? They put 8 fat Russians in a table that seats six. They can’t even get their arms up to get the ten courses they serve to those people.

I have Russian in laws they are all they are all jerk offs. One I thought I liked so I gave him a watch I was wearing as a gift because he admired it. It has a Russian history so I told him about it.

Once I had 10 Russians eating in my back yard not relatives. In with them was an under cover Russian cop at that table. I knew him from something else I did not rat him out because he was not investigating me. Plus I respect guys with guts he has a fearless personality. Got to like people like that.

First of all they are mostly jews or ukranians not really russian that settled in Brooklyn late 70s early 80s, so you have to understand the ethnic composure. Second its no secret the the soviet union let all the scum, criminals and prisoners to emigrate to us at that time. If you look it up online you will find...also lots of armenians, georgians and other euro asian ethic scum. Its called Little odesa for christ sake, not little moscow. Odessa is in Ukraine if you dont know. You should read about diffrent nations, knowledge is a wunderfull thing.

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
50 years since the vietnam war...
the us army grow stronger and better since
usa are the strongest in the world

Yes of course Us army is the best paid thats true, but the problem is the us people living their middle class lives not wanting to go to any war let alone over seas to fight the russ. The russians on the other hand are much more poor and prone to war waiting for all thee time. Its a social thing. No one has ever conqured the russians since the mongols in the 13th century. Napoleon, Carlo V of sweden, Hitler etc. The russians are wild, beast like people that is true but not stupid